Everydaymoments

Everydaymoments

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

This Little Guy.....

 Has the GREATEST imagination!!
Who needs blocks?? Canned veggies are way more fun!!
 He is becoming famous around here for his comments and phrases!! The latest episode in "What goes on in a 4 year old's little mind" happened at the dinner table tonight. There was a lively discussion going on, about several things, actually. My 10 year old was expounding on the virtues of playing an instrument and the details of how that could happen in 5th grade. The 7 year old was sharing his wish list for his up coming birthday (in about 2 weeks.) Not to be left out R pipes up with this......

"For MY birthday I want an MP3 player AND a Phone. A cool phone like Daddy's, one that takes pictures; a saxophone!!"

Oh My! what's a Mama to do with a request like that?? Thankfully his Birthday is still 9 months away. Maybe we can come up with a more practical idea before then......a lego set or some matchbox cars perhaps.


This creation prompted a cheery rendition of "Happy Birthday to ME!"

I don't watch much TV, partly because I don't have time but I think the main reason is that it's seems sorta boring with this kind of live entertainment around here!! Never a dual moment!

In other news.....
A Lollipop to celebrate  Success!

.........while others are posting cute pictures of crafty projects they've created.....My project isn't quite the photo opp that those are, but it's an accomplishment just the same!!! I am just about ready to declare boy #4 -- Potty Trained. Yeah!!! I've said more than once that I'd rather give birth than potty train...at least giving birth isn't gonna drag on and on for weeks or months. It's just NOT my favorite part of parenting, that's all. But "they" (whoever, the all knowing "THEY" are) claim girls are much easier so it should be all downhill from here! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment