Everydaymoments

Everydaymoments

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Of Projects, Purchases & Priorities.....

I found this skirt


at the Salvation Army Thrift Store (I think) a couple of months ago. It was a little big around the waist, but hey, that's a good problem, Right?? So when I got a chance to do some errands solo (a special treat, thanks to my DH who is super good about that!!) this week, I finally swung by the fabric store for a few inexpensive supplies to fix her up.


Since I almost never get to that particular store (fabric stores and little boys were never meant to co-exist) I simply had to run stroll down the scrapbooking aisle en route to my intended destination. What do you know, they're having  a sale! I just couldn't resist this lovely, lace~y, GIRL~Y paper stack (on sale for 1/2 price) and a few treasures from the $1 bin.....


(For those of you who don't know, after 4 boys, we recently added the color pink to our family......I really needed  to update my supplies, right???) So $20 later my thrift store skirt isn't quite the bargain it started out as. But, this

 was also delivered to my door this week......almost 400 pics from just the past 3 months.....added to my already ginormous stack of  "waiting to be scrapped" pictures. And really, that sounds like lots more fun than sewing!!

But in real life  this is my currant project.

Yes, I've used distributed ALL of these plus a few more to one or more members of my family in the past 48 hours. Poor little Baby Doll is so congested and hoarse she can barely squeak. She sounds just pitiful, one simply must pick her up and love on her!!

2 comments:

  1. Fun, fun! A girl is extra fun after three, or in your case, four boys! Not sure when I last did scrapbooking. Man, I will blame it on digital photography. grin. Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor little shnuckles...hope she'll soon be well!

    ReplyDelete