| They keep me busy AND keep me smiling! |
It seems like everybody and his cousin has a blog these days........Do we really need to tell everybody every thing we know and don't know?? Does anyone really care what goes on in my house in the daily grind?? And besides, Who has time to read all this stuff anyway?? Well, I haven't necessarily figured all that out, but this I do know, when I take time to document the little things that happen along the way, 1. I am quicker to notice the little things and 2. I remember them longer. So since my children will only be little once (and it's not looking like that's gonna last very long!) I want to savor the little MOMENTS that happen in Everyday life.
| Like this one! |
And I do enjoy the actual writing part. I'm certainly NOT a professional but as long as I can spell the majority of the words right it helps me feel like my brain is not turning into jello or being taken over by Candyland and peanut butter sandwiches. :) But, since my children will only be little once (and that happens to be right NOW!) I'm not sure how often I will get to post.
| My REAL job! |
If you care to join me on my journey, I Love company!! And if not, that's okay too, I'll still have my own little record of this life I live and Love!
Yay...I'll visit you! And yes, blogging is sort of a weird/scary thing. I thought of blogging before we left, and just wasn't convinced I had enough "material", or that anyone would care anyway! But, I agree...if nothing else, it's a great way to keep your sanity and hold on to memories that might otherwise be forgotten. Also, now that you're blogging, maybe it'll help us keep in touch more. Good stuff all around!
ReplyDeleteyea...i'm proud be your FIRST follower! & your everydaymoments are interesting - you're a descriptive writer! :) i'm introducing you on my next post! :)
ReplyDelete