| I left these behind when we moved. |
(Well, there was one, a fragile little bleeding heart buried under multitudes of weeds. Unfortunately, I didn't identify it clearly enough to my volunteer gardener and it disappeared with those weeds. It's ok though, I forgave him, he was after all volunteer!! :o) Since we were only intending to be here very temporarily and because I have plenty of other things to do, not to mention my "brown thumb," I didn't do anything to remedy the situation either. So the first signs of spring at our house look something like this.......
Sign of Spring #1. The Giant Mulch Pile.
NO! I am not planning to mulch the whole front yard. This belongs to the small landscaping business that rents the barn on the property where we live. I love that I get to enjoy the fresh earthy smell without ever getting my hands dirty or acquiring any sore muscles.
Official Sign of Spring #2. A CLEAN truck with a shiny, brand spankin' new, BUMPER.
This bumper has been in my garage for ever several months, carefully guarded and prepped by it's owner for when the snow and ice finally disappeared so it could be safely displayed on the big rig. Even the 2 year old is obsessed with Daddy's new bumper!! (It's a guy thing!!)
Sign #3. Mud Puddles!!
| They attract little boys like Magnets!! |
But this is how we celebrated the first day of Spring. (slightly more normal typical)
| FREE Rita's! MMM! |
Followed by a trip to the Park for some fresh air and exercise!
Everybody had a good time! Even Daddy...............
| He says snow and cold drive him crazy, I'm starting to believe him. ;o) |
| Enjoying a little snack! |
And Thankfully, Baby Girl is feeling SOOOO much better! Her super sweet, easy smile is back!!
You have such a lovely family. You are truly blessed. I hope you have a geat day....Mary
ReplyDelete