Everydaymoments

Everydaymoments

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Top 5 of turning 5!


We Celebrated another Birthday here this week. 
My little buddy turned 5. 

He is my quiet, cuddle bug. He has a great imagination. He keeps me laughing. He can pest with the best (just ask his brothers!) He's totally got the "Prince Charming" thing covered. He's kind and sensitive. He's sure he can keep up with his 11 year old brother. He's super excited about learning his letters. (I'm secretly thrilled that he missed K this year and he's sticking around with me another year!) He'd rather go hungry than taste an unfamiliar veggie. He's Daddy's little sidekick. He's growing up WAY to fast!




 AND NOW....

5. Getting a REAL letter in the mail!



4. Having cousins over to help celebrate.



3. A new truck. (almost like Daddy's)


 2. A toolbox cake.


1. Blowin' out the candles.

 
and there you have it.
5 Reason Why turning 5 is so much Fun!


(and a couple extra shots, just for fun!  this little guy is so much fun to photograph. he eats up the attention, turns on the charm and "click" we're both happy.)



 Happy 5th Birthday Reagan!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, Cute photos! and awesome cake. I am such a spoil sport, I gave up doing shape cakes after the requested dragon addition. (Which I Did actually create) Now my kids can request any three layer cake they like and I am happy to oblige. I do love baking, but I am not a Wilton Cake decorator, more of a Gourmet Layer Cake kinda gal. Probably the perfection side of me gets in the way and the shape stuff never looks like I pictured it in my head. Silly me! cheers to you and the awesome five year old birthday party.

    ReplyDelete