(i've seen this creative format here and there around 'bloggy-land' and always enjoyed it. somehow it seemed to fit my day. so here we go.)
8. number of stores I was in and out of with my never ending list.
2. number of small children I got in and out.....buckled and unbuckled...... at every single one of those stores.
89. number of snacks I pulled magically from the bottom of my purse, scattered generously on the carts and floor, and distributed to sticky little hands..... in order to make it peacefully through a few more aisles . (I may have lost count on this one!)
1. number of temper tantrums my daughter had when I tried a shoe on her in the store and then took it back off again. seriously girlie you're only 14 months old must we start such drama already?? and over a pair of shoes.....
4. number of "fall" six inch pillar candles I bought on clearance for .79 each. they'll match my freshly painted "cherry cobbler" bedroom quite nicely, thank you very much.
3. number of minutes I was home before the school bus arrived with my son. whew! yeah, I little too close for comfort there.
2. number of motrin I needed for my aching head after all that.
4. number of loads of laundry that shall wait till tomorrow to be folded because blogging is more fun.
69. number of extremely beautiful degrees it was outside this afternoon.
3. number of days I have left to plan and prepare for a monumental occasion coming up in our house this week. more on that later.
No comments:
Post a Comment