Everydaymoments

Everydaymoments

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

One Snowy October Day....

We had big plans for our Saturday.



 plans to do away with this.


 plans to bushwhack that.



plans to clean up this.

We had "bought" several youth "slaves" at their fundraiser auction and our small group had volunteered to pitch in too. We were dreaming of how nice things would look around here after all that 
muscle attacked it.

But things don't always go as planned!


 4-6 inches of  S.N.O.W.
was sent our way instead.
 (yes, in October and No, I don't live Alaska.)


 The small people in our house were FAR more excited about this then the adults!
(the minute the rain drops began to turn to white flakes the mittens came out and they were just waiting for it to be deep enough to play in)


passing the time with a game of good ol' candyland.



it was a very, very, wet snow....great for packing! =)

  
isn't he a cute little doughboy? =)
Plan B.

I decided to break out the paintbrushes and move my work project indoors. Daddy volunteered to be in charge of boots, hats, gloves, coats, hats and snow pants so I could make some serious tracks!


The gray is actually just a primer, the final coat is "cherry cobbler" red. 
Can't wait to post before and after pictures but it needs some more "finishing touches" first.



 

 In
the
mean
time,
I'm
back 
to
enjoying
little
more
FALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment