My Bloggity-Blog has a birthday this month.
It's been a whole year of ramblings from around these parts.
What better way to celebrate than a
GIVEAWAY?
Here's what's up for grabs.....
This collection of goodies.
Which includes...
* This sturdy reusable tote.
Perfect for trips to the market for fresh Spring produce.
* 2 Handmade flower pins....
...... in a choice of colors.
Perfect for adding a little "glam" to your new Spring outfits.
* Some flower seeds to get your Springy look started outside.
* A bag of Springy colored M&M's for your chocolate fix of the day!
* A bag of Nonni's Carmel Milk Chocolate Biscotti. Mmm!
(Just in case one dose of chocolate doesn't quite do the trick :)
* Nivea Chapstick for your Springy smile
And......
Just for fun, a $10 Starbucks Gift Card!
(Yeah, we might be Celebrating the arrival of Spring here too!)
What's not to LOVE about welcoming Spring with 70 degree temperatures?
Here's how to get your name in....
#1. Leave a comment and tell me how you found Everydaymoments blog.
#2. Leave a separate comment with a link to your favorite blog.
(Yes, it can be your own if I'm not already a follower of it.)
#3. Become a follower, and leave me a comment so I know you did.
Giveaway ends at Midnight on Saturday, March 24, 2012.
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
I'll be spending the day with the kiddos at "Hershey Kiss" (a.k.a. Hershey Chocolate World.) And we might need to stop and get our FREE Rita's Ice on the way back.
WELCOME SPRING!
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
I'll be spending the day with the kiddos at "Hershey Kiss" (a.k.a. Hershey Chocolate World.) And we might need to stop and get our FREE Rita's Ice on the way back.
WELCOME SPRING!
I think my daughter-in-love(Lisa Martin)told me about your blog.
ReplyDeleteBecame a follower!
ReplyDeletesorry do not know to link,will try to figure it out when I have more time.one of my favorites:http://aimee-weaver.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHeard about your blog from Elaine's ^^ post on FB :) Never visited you before! :)
ReplyDeleteBecame a follower....now I need to go read! :)
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite blogs.... http://womenlivingwell.org/
ReplyDeleteAnd my blog :) http://danhenryfamily.blogspot.com/ You are welcome to come visit! :)
I heard about your blog from my Mom!
ReplyDeleteThis is a favorite blog of mine;
ReplyDeletehttp://thekitchencookie.blogspot.com/
I think you found me & that is how I found your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteOne of my many favorite blogs is http://homejoys.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteAnd please visit my recipe blog-http://kookinkris.blogspot.com/
I'm already a follower. :)
ReplyDeletei'm a follower! :)
ReplyDeletefound you through fb!
ReplyDeleteYou told me about your blog :) --sherri
ReplyDeleteThis is just one of my favorite blogs http://www.makeit-loveit.com/ --sherri
ReplyDeleteI became a follower. --sherri
ReplyDeleteI posted this on my blog!
ReplyDeleteI am biased about my favorite blog: fleurcottage, she is family. :) Lucinda M
ReplyDeleteYou told me about it or I found it on facebook, I can't remember. Lorraine
ReplyDeleteMy favorit blog is your's. You inspire me to become a better me.Lorraine
ReplyDeleteI became a follower Lorraine
ReplyDeleteI found you via Fleur Cottage.
ReplyDeleteFavorite blog? I've got lots of them. :) Two of them are: http://beautyandbedlam.com/ and http://countrywithoutborders.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower now. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Rachel! I found your blog via facebook.
ReplyDeleteBecame a follower!!
ReplyDeleteFavorite blog is http://aimee-weaver.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI found you through Fleur Cottage.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite blog is http://www.thenester.com/
ReplyDeletethis is an adorable giveaway!
i found your blog through Fleur Cottage.
ReplyDeleteI think I found your blog thru your facebook :) Lena Lantz
ReplyDeleteI think I also saw your blog first on facebook! Merletta
ReplyDeleteAm now a follower! And since I very RARELY read blogs unless they pop up on FB, I'm gonna pick yours as my favorite!! Hee he
ReplyDeletenot sure if im repeating myself...i did this yesterday but don't see any posts...will try again.
ReplyDeletefound you thru Fleur Cottage
Sorry for my overactive SPAM filter but I did get you in on the giveaway. Maybe next time....
Deletefavorite blog is TheKitchenCookieblogspot.com
ReplyDeletebecame a follower
ReplyDeleteGrrr this is what happens when I cut back on internet time! I miss cool giveaway's! I do have to say though my new favorite blog theme is the mommy's with at least five or more children. Lot's I could say on why but I will wait to climb on that soap box till sometime when we are not on line lol
ReplyDeleteWell, then, we must get together! I quite enjoy a good soap box now and then! =)
DeleteI found your blog through esther @ flercottage.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteWilma King
I'm now a follower! :)
ReplyDeleteWilma King
LOVE thenester blog. And any recipe site. My recent fav is hopful-things.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteWilma King