Remember this jungle that we tackled last fall?
The bank drops off right behind the house so even when I'm looking out the kitchen window I can't really see what's happening back there. I was quite surprised this week when I stepped out back for something and discovered this.....
I Love daffodils and tulips. They scream, "SPRING" to me! I bought a few last fall and planted them near the house. But since I'm Miss Cheapskate, I usually only purchase a few. Then I have one or two lonely, spindly looking flowers scattered here and there. I know that they multiply so I dream of the day when I'll have big patches to pick and enjoy on my kitchen table. But being the "chronic movers" that we are, we never stay long enough to get to that point. Since these were all in full bloom before I even realized they were there they obviously aren't being properly enjoyed back there so I picked a big bunch to smile at me from my kitchen table. Love it!
I also found these beauties smiling at me around the corner.
I'm rather anxious to see what else pops up out of the dirt around here now.
I honestly had not even considered that that might be an option.
Not sure why, I guess I just didn't stop to think about it.
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
In other news, stop back very soon
for
my very first Giveaway.
Yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment