....when my mood just isn't matching the springy flowers and bright sunshine.
.....when I woke up wondering if I had even slept or if a little green elf just snuck in and changed the clock.
.....when I spent the entire morning at the doctor's office. finally dropping the boy off at school at 11:30.
.....when the phone rang at 1:45. nurse, from same boy's school, calls to say he needs a change of clothes. (don't ask!) i go pick him up. he was at school for less then 2 1/2 hours.
.....when only 4 of the 9 loads of laundry actually got washed. and none of them got folded or put away.
.....when I went to the grocery store for 3 items. and then wandered around like a lots puppy trying to remember what they were.
.....when my husband calls me at the grocery store to let me know, party's cancelled, I won't be needing the things I went for after all.
.....when my computer decides to shut down and not to wake up again in the middle of writing my post. restart. restart again. third times a charm!
......when all of the sudden I can't stand up straight and all I can think about is, how soon can I get to the couch and lay down with that heat mat on my back? oh wait, the couch is full of laundry waiting to be folded.
......when little miss decides that coughing is not enough. we must add fever and funky breathing to our ailments and spend the rest of the day being held.
true story. all of it. I don't mean to complain. it's just one of those days when if you hear....
....the hubs say "I'll pick up pizza and bring it home for dinner."
.....It just MAKES YOU SMILE!
aw...so sorry you're under the weather! i love your 'new look' & the pansies are boo-ti-ful!
ReplyDeleteThanks Esther. I don't get credit for the pansies. I only took the picture at a local restaurant/playground. But I love it too!
ReplyDelete