Welcoming the 1st day of Spring with FREE Rita's Ice for 6. Mmmm!
_____________________________
And now........
We did a good old fashion drawing. Partly because I had some cute and willing little helpers. Mainly because my technology challenged self doesn't know how to do the random number generator thing that normal people use. And so,
I wrote. They shook. He chose.
And the Winner Is
Janae!!!
Congratulations!
(Janae, email me at garrynrachel at aol dot com and let me know what color you'd like your flower pins to be and where I can send it too.)
Thanks to all of you who entered! It was fun to
"meet" you! I've been having fun checking out all the great blogs you recommended as well!
Happy Monday Everyone!
Now I know why Janae is smiling, what's making the rest of you smile today?
Congrats Janae!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, yay!!!!! Definitely made me smile! Thanks so much, I'll be emailing you!
ReplyDeleteThis is the 2nd giveaway that my daughter won after I told her about it. :)
ReplyDelete