.....when I was informed at 6:30 A.M. that a swarm of critters had taken up residence in the bedroom where my son was supposed to be sleeping. Yes, I was still in bed (it's summer vacation for crying out loud!) and No, I wasn't in the mood to play exterminator.
.....when it's cool and dreary and my energy level is about a minus 2.
....when my "fresh brewed" coffee was not so fresh by the time I got a chance to drink it (to the tune of "yuck, I don't think I'll bother!")
.....when everyone seems to be bent on tormenting everyone else.
.....when there is not a single toy in the universe (and certainly not the ones in our very own, well stocked toy room) that could keep my children busy for 10 consecutive minutes.
.....when I have 100 things I could do, but nothing that I have to do. (Combined with the MIA energy, this doesn't look promising!)
....when nap time ends with a boy who is even grumpier (who knew that was even possible) than he was when he went in.
....when writing a post is interrupted by so many arguments that even though it was started early in the day it doesn't get finished until after bedtime.
Yup, it's just been one of those days. Hopefully, yours was better than mine!!
Please Note: Above pictures are posted NOT as a reflection of today's activities but as a reminder of better days and happier moments. They SHALL return (quickly, I hope!)
No comments:
Post a Comment