More PJ days than our household has known in all of history I think.
Hot cocoa, cozy blankets and a movie (or 3, or 4...)
The creating of [sugar-loaded] masterpieces.
Good books, more blankets, and
Lots and lots of rounds of Battleship, Scrabble and Sorry. Bonus: Most of them included Daddy.
Our own little feast, inspired by a free fresh turkey and a couple of refrigerated pie crusts. (Personally, I was really feeling like another PJ day, but of coarse I wasn't sorry that I got off my tush and threw together a little fun for the family. They were appropriately appreciative!)
I am most Thankful for....
{That wreath in the background, a fun project for a friend. It was a perfect fit right there. She's lucky I parted with it in the end!}
The official 'breaking-out-of-the-Christmas-music. Which led to a little impromptu dance fest.
I think maybe by the time everyone climbed back on the big ol' bus Tuesday morning I was supposed to be ready for some peace and quiet and order but the truth is we could have continued for another week I'm sure. More weeks with 5 Saturdays please!!!
My little buddy had a little trouble adjusting to all of his playmates leaving (Baby Girl spent the day with Daddy) so we had ourselves a Memory and Hot Chocolate Date. No report on who beat who. Let's just say it won't be long before mom will not have to be careful not to get to many matches.
This weekend brought us this...
I hope you're enjoying the Magic of the Season!
Take time to have a little fun.
{I lasted at least 3 minutes before my toes were frozen and I decided half a dozen pictures was plenty}
No comments:
Post a Comment