I have this little issue with this ol' blog. You see, it seems when life is busy and full of things to document and remember, than life is busy and blogging gets shoved waaaayy down to the bottom of the list. It's been a rather crazy few weeks here. I'm really not sure why I ever expect anything else.
 |
| My pajama clad pirate/ninja [guarding my yard sale junk like nobodies business.] |
|
|
Let's see, there was the double paint project followed directly by the "hey, let's have a yard sale," urge. The yard sale proceeds came in handy on our family vacation in Florida over Easter break. And apparently vacations are dangerous because I spent most of the following week flat on my back. Since I do have a laptop I thought that I would be able to get some writing done from my couch post last week but my typing skills are only impressive to my 4th grader so typing from the lying flat position was really rather frustrating.
What little people do while Mom is laid up....
 |
| Cut lots and lots of teeny, tiny pieces. |
|
|
|
|
 |
| Hang out with Franklin the Turtle. We love him! |
|
|
 |
| Cut more paper snibbles! |
Consider this your warning. If you aren't interested in the finer details of the above, feel free to bail now. No hard feelings, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment