Everydaymoments

Everydaymoments

Monday, February 18, 2013

Made Me Smile Monday

{a  snapshot --or two-- from my week. with or without words. something exciting. something ordinary. something special. something silly. just something. that made me smile this week. a memory to brighten my day. to make me smile again. even though it's MONDAY!}


Given a choice between roses and cheesecake, I'll take the cheesecake almost every time! But for the record: given the roses without the choice, I'd be quite delighted as well! But I decided to drop a teeny, tiny a big ole obnoxious hint this year  for the Mr. I think it had more to do with the fact that the closest Cheesecake Factory is more than an hour away, (read: lots of time together, uninterrupted at that) than the cheesecake itself but it was DELISH!

Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake

Throw in some salmon, shrimp and a few hours at IKEA, all with the best looking, most funnest date ever....

...yup, I have plenty to smile about!

Hope your Monday was Grand as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment