...it's just after 7 p.m. dinner was served and the kitchen cleaned up over an hour ago... little people had already been bathed and jammie clad before that. {my husband rocks!}
one boy chose to go to bed immediately and listen to music. the other 3 were tucked in at 7. one is still out at the class roller skating party with his dad...my house is really, really, quiet!... i do not really know how to function.
...this family puts away an exorbitant amount of food!! this particular trip should last us most of Feb. but I have my doubts. plus, I see this problem getting {much} worse before it gets better. have to say here though, that I am ever so grateful that there is food and the money it takes to buy it available to me. how heartbreaking is it for a mommy to be completely helpless when her child cries, "I'm hungry mom." It's happening all over the world, we are blessed!
...filler packaging can double as a life preserver? "look mom, now I'm ready to go swim in the pool." {results not guaranteed. do not try this at home.}
...coffee just tastes better in a pretty mug. oh yeah, of course you knew that already.
...this is arguably thee best seat in the house.
...spring is just around the corner. but I do fear these beauties might not live to see it. and yes, I took that picture this week in my very own front yard.
...being the "waffle maker light watcher" is a job of great prestige and honor. one that is to be taken seriously. especially after one has fought off other kitchen help imposters {who greatly resemble ones little sister.}
...we've taken to money laundering around here. well, actually, it was "give Abe a bath day" at school yesterday. {which really doesn't sound appropriate either....but I assure you no laws were broken and all activities referred to here were of the family friendly nature.} the boy was fascinated. he diligently shined every penny he could find in my house. then he checked what year they were made and which one was oldest/youngest. he figured out how much money he had and that the dirtiest ones were not necessarily the the oldest. and I? I just stood back and watched the little wheels turn in his brain, sent his teacher a thank you email for making learning so much fun for him and then dealt with the smell of vinegar all over the house for a day.
...tomorrow is Wednesday already.
...I do not have much in the line of accomplishment chalked up this week yet.
...I could totally handle a snow delay in the morning.
...that is highly unlikely, given there is no snow in the forecast.
...blessings are being sent to you wherever your week takes you!
...tomorrow is Wednesday already.
...I do not have much in the line of accomplishment chalked up this week yet.
...I could totally handle a snow delay in the morning.
...that is highly unlikely, given there is no snow in the forecast.
...blessings are being sent to you wherever your week takes you!
Love your pretty coffee mug! I have a weakness for pretty mugs, but my cupboard really doesn't have room for more! :P
ReplyDeleteOne day I am going to plant some spring flower bulbs so I don't just get to enjoy seeing other's flowers as I drive down the road!! :)