Warning: Proud Mommy Picture Overload post ahead.
Here are the results of our photo shoot with the Birthday girl. I love to fool around with photography but I really only know just enough about it to be dangerous. While I was shooting these I told my hubs, "I know enough to know that my lighting isn't right but I don't know enough to fix it." Kinda frustrating sometimes. So they're not perfect but we got a few keepers I think.
This one is a fav!
Gotta catch a couple of silly faces.
It just so hard to hold that bright swirly thing and not be allowed to taste it!
Even though she's not looking at the camera on this one I love it.
My reason, she's lookin' at her Daddy and her face says it all!
Those little pink toes kill me.
We decided to throw big brother in on few, just for fun!
And then of coarse we have to play with the editing
just because we can.
Love that little tongue stickin' out. every. single. time.
I think I feel a canvas coming on.
(Part of me really wants to crop the edge off at the bottom where the background is turned up but how in the world could I ever crop those little toes off?)
And no girlie photo shoot would be complete with just one outfit. :)
So we'll take a couple more for good measure!
Love all the personality jumping out of this one!
And a close up of those pretty blue eyes!
Love you Sweet Stuff!!
aw...love 'em but that second one from the top? darl-ing!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures you did a great job!!!..And did you think about coloring in the picture instead of croping it off?..My niece took Zoey's pictures and that is what she did to one of the picture. I do not know how to do it though. Good luck!:)
ReplyDeleteLisa Martin
Thanks Lisa! And that is a good idea, I might have to play with that. I didn't think of it but I'm pretty sure I know how she did it.
DeleteVery, very cute little birthday girl you've got there! My completely non-professional opinion of the "to crop or not to crop" picture? I can understand why you might want to crop or touch up, since the eye is drawn to the boards...but, I think it's kinda cute that way.
ReplyDeleteThanks Juanita! I agree, there is something kinda cute about it in a rustic-y, natural-ish kind of way, but it really drives me bonkers to know that I could have fixed it in half a second if I had been paying more attention.
ReplyDeleteCute kids!! :) What photo editing program do you use...and please don't say Photoshop! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks! These were done in Picasa.
Delete