"Junior's Playtime Songs" have been the music of choice (their's not mine! =) around here recently. It seems there is an unspoken rule in our house that says when a CD is chosen it must remain in the CD player for a looonnnnggg time and be played a minimum of 3 times daily. Although it could quickly drive me "bonkers," I try to be patient with the likes of Bob and Larry. On the bright side, ANYBODY singing is better than SOMEBODY whining!!
So one day this little guy is walking around my house singing, "Boom, Boom, Ain't it Great to be Praisey, Boom, Boom, Ain't it Great to be Praisey!"
My first reaction was to correct him, but since he is 4 and therefore WAY smarter than me, he was not going to be convinced.
But really, now that I think about it, I like that version better too!
So, today I'm feeling "Praisey" for......
....a healthy baby
....who is sleeping through the night again since she popped that first tooth.
.....a husband who loves me and cares for me.
...and who is a super Daddy!
.....Friends, to walk beside me on this journey called life!
...and who share coupons with me =)
| Got PAID .98 to bring these home thanks to said coupons! |
.... Springtime
.....and Sunshine!
.....yard sale bargains.
4 bucks! 'twill add charming character to my flowerbeds one day,
.....when I actually have flowerbeds that is.
.....Silly smiles that brighten my day.
.....some of the cutest kids on the planet!
I told him to show me his eggs and give me a nice smile, this is how he interpreted that!
......to be called A daughter of the KING!
Thank You Jesus for a Praisey kind of Day!!!
(this list is NOT all inclusive neither is it in order of importance!)
All spiffed up in their Easter outfits and squints smiles!
Wishing you a Praisey kind of day today!
No comments:
Post a Comment