It was a dreary, chilly Tuesday.
Great for candle burning...
blanket snuggling...
| She fell asleep on the couch. This is blog worthy! |
and coffee & cocoa sipping.
these two. they are the best of friends.
they spend hours and hours playing together.
and I did not know that siblings could get along so well.
honestly, they rarely fight.
occasionally they get a lil on the wild side for the confines of my living room
but they are not trouble makers either.
this morning they were upstairs quietly entertained,
when I went to check on them the 'worst' thing they had come up with
was turning the bunk bed ladder into a balance beam.
I wish I could take credit for all this, but if you ask me for my formula,
I'm afraid you'd be disappointed.
the only thing I did different with these 2 from the others
is have them closer together.
if that makes the difference??
I doubt it.
if we'll have rough days ahead?
I'm sure.
if I feel very blessed to be their mama?
absolutely!!!
************************************************
I'm s.l.o.w.l.y. trying to add a few touches of fall around the house.
There are a few specific places that I like to switch out seasonal decor.
This shelf is one of them.
{This saying is one I need to read again and again and again!}
And I dug a few old pillows out of the closet and covered them
with some fall-sy, clearance, fabric from Hobby Lobby.
There is a bit of blue in the design and I thought the blue ribbon would
help to pull it out but it didn't.
It ended up looking a little lost and out of place
so I didn't waste the time adding it to the second pillow.
Neither did I waste the time to rip it back off.
'Cause I'm patient like that.
Less than $10 later...they'll work.
Next up, Hump Day!
Enjoy yours!
What pretty autumn touches! I've so enjoyed fall this year, more than any other that I can remember. That fabric from Hobby Lobby is so fun! I LOVE their fabric section there, I can hardly restrain myself!!
ReplyDelete