...of fun times and train rides with little friends.
...of the return of our favorite Daddy after 2 long weeks on the road.
...of birthday photo shoots for Little Miss who is 3 going on 17.
...of an undefeated soccer team.
...of purchasing pumpkins and mums {and just a few more mums. and another pumpkin or two.}
...of a special lunch date with Mommy and a very quite day at home, just to two of us.
{I thought maybe while his little sister was gone he would need me to play games, read books, just generally keep him company but it was exactly the opposite. He read books, played with the kitty, and quietly entertained himself for hours. I almost forgot he was there. Almost.}
...of celebrating 60 years of Grandpa.
...of field trips with first graders.
...of joining a cousin for a small town parade. {where record breaking amounts of candy are thrown out, thank you to whoever threw the toothpaste our way too. not pictured are the potato chips, pens, glow sticks, water bottles and chocolate milk also collected at said parade.}
... of a 30th birthday party for a sister-in-law, returned from afar. My sister and I made the food, but not the cake. Her family did the decorating. Her husband (my brother) conspired and coordinated it all from across the globe.
{Yeah, we've been a on a bit of birthday overload around here, but who doesn't love a party. Another one coming up this week.}
...of a weekend church retreat (sans kids) where I took not one single picture. Not one! I find it hard to believe myself but there was just too much connecting and being inspired and late night partying to be done.
{This picture was taken at the same retreat several years ago, it gives you an idea what we had to suffer through.}
And now you are officially up to date. I know you've been checking daily for all these inspiring, thrilling details. Be back sooner next time. Really.
I was checking your blog. :) I knew your FIL turned 60 and was glad to see some photos.Your sister-in-law's party looks amazing and wow,that's ALOT of candy!Glad your son is liking his new school.God's timing is amazing(but us impatient do not like to wait!)
ReplyDelete*meant to say~us impatient women do not like to wait.
ReplyDelete