I did the same thing when we went to Florida this spring. (Come to think of it, I
I tried to break it to the hubs gently and make it as painless as possible. I'm not sure if my attempts were successful or not.
I have this picture from our trip to Florida in 2010 enlarged and framed in my living room. I love it but I thought maybe it was time for an update. Perhaps one that includes ALL of my offspring.
I was afraid we'd run out of sunlight before we collected enough of cooperation but I wish we had waited another 20 minutes and avoided all the shadow-y-ness. About the time we gave up and the camera batteries were on there last leg the lighting was so much better. Oh well.
We had some of this....
| The real bunch. Unedited! |
And this....
We decided maybe individual shots was a better idea....
Somebody had the grand idea to pose with Mommy....everyone else needed a turn too...
| For the record, I am still taller! |
I was pleased to get one good shot of the two of us. My junior photographers are not usually patient enough to mess with luxuries like focusing and such.
We eventually got one or two (kind of) workable shots.
But the truth is, they're an awful lot easier to capture from the back...
(Something about that rings a bell from our last crazy attempt.)
But aren't they sweet?
F.i.n.a.l.l.y. Mom set us free and we can run....
References to 'Sweet Frog' [our latest treat of choice. a dozen plus flavors of frozen yogurt. 357 give or take a few, toppings. Yummy!] may or may not have been made frequently during the photography portion of the evening to encourage good behavior and cooperation.
But for real, everybody knows that if Mom is hungry for Sweet Frog on vacation....
It's neat to see how much your children grew...and looks like another was added, in those short years! :) I always liked beach pictures, and that is our plan for family pics this year! :) Looking forward to it! :)
ReplyDeleteSweet Frog looks so yummy!!
I'm loving all these pictures! And Kyra's hair...its so blonde!!
ReplyDelete