I got the best little package in the mail this week.
It's that time of year again. Time to collect the coordinating outfits, bribe the munchkins, pray for the photographer and hope for the best.
Forget the nice, normal, sitting still, smiling sweetly stuff
we're going 'au-naturel.'
Oh the personalities that shine through and the captions that one could devise.
Feel free to add yours in the comments!
This little guy?
I just wanna stuff him in my pocket
and do everything I can to stunt his growth.
Seriously, he's just too much fun!
Happy Monday
Who is making you smile today?
hey...love the truck/family/au na-tur-al one! :)
ReplyDeleteCute kids!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love this time of year, too....I can't wait to start getting pics and letters in the mail. I think I treasure this more since I live so far from those I love the most!!
he's so cute, i just want to squish him. seriously. his personality is so stinkin' cute in these!!!
ReplyDelete