Everydaymoments

Everydaymoments

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cupcakes N Sprinkles

[WARNING: I may have gotten a little picture happy on this one!]


 A whole year already?? How can it be?? It really seems like last week that I was not-so-patiently waiting in my bulging, uncomfortable state, to welcome my baby girl into my arms. She arrived early Sunday morning and melted her Daddy's heart instantly!!


The rest of her adoring fan club came a few hours later to meet her.

Excuse Me for a minute while I reminisce......
Kyra Brooke Miller -- 8 lbs. 9 oz. of pure sweetness. 







Okay, I'm back. We invited family to help us celebrate the Little Miss on Sunday evening.

The Decorations.....

Never decorated in this color before. Kinda Fun!


The Food....

Flower & Butterfly sandwiches


Pink Lemonade!


The Cake....
 
Raspberry Lemonade & Chocolate Peanut Butter

HaPpY BiRtHdaY! Dear Kyra!


 Already well acquainted with the value of Chocolate!




The Gifts....



She had a wee bit of assistance with this part.
Daddy Picked this one out! I think she likes it!

We have entered the world of baby dolls and their many accessories.


[The stroller is quite coveted by older brothers. This morning a little boy was pushing it around my living room. Occasionally he would stop and "pull the string" (to start it.) I asked him what he was doing. His answer, "mowing the lawn."]


The Party Favors....


 [Since 8 of the 10 children at this party were boys I decided to skip the pink fairy wands and tiara favors. I decided instead to do a candy bar. Everyone got a small box to fill from an assortment of candy. Seemed to be a hit. Yup, that's right, load 'em up with sugar n send 'em home! ;o]
(NOTE: just I tip!  if you decide to do this at your party, you may want to include the adults in the favor count too, =) 


Of course, having a birthday at our house means you are subject to one of mom's photo shoots.

(Or in this case more than one. The first of which resulted in a lot of frustration for Mama and Baby Girl. The second nearly ended the same way until Daddy, the smile finder, showed up to rescue it.)

Isn't she a Dear!

 I can NOT figure out why the color is different on this one but I think the pose is adorable!



The one where she decides to 'roar' back at the brothers who are helping to make her smile.


Probably my Favorite!


She's an accessory's girl! Shoes and headbands!

She's a sweet little girl but don't worry, she can hold her own around here too! She adds Sugar and Spice to our family and we love her to pieces! Just Please don't grow up so fast Baby Doll!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures and an adorable party!!! My baby doll will be a year old next month and I am wondering how in the world that happened so fast.
    I don't remember feeling quite like this with the boys. But this girl baby has messed me up and made me all sentimental.

    ReplyDelete