Everydaymoments

Everydaymoments

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Wonder......

......if I will ever adjust to this new back-to-school schedule??? and who decided elementary school should start at 7:45 a.m??



.....why little boys only have 'ouchies' when bedtime rolls around?? and how they can be completely exhausted and still stall like nobodies business about going to bed??




.....how to balance the 'set goals and git-er-done' with the 'let-it-go and relax'




.....do children really get sick from being cold and wet while playing in puddles?? Or if there must be some sort of virus or germs involved?? Or maybe they are just more susceptible to the germs and viruses when they're cold and wet??



.....if I scrub my house like a crazy woman on Friday will anybody be able to tell by Sunday or will it just be a good way to work of those cookies I just ate??




.....if I ever gift things to people that make them groan???? (this may or may not have something to do with the VERY LARGE bag of candy given to my children recently)



.....if I should let them eat the whole bag and get it over with???



....how to get a picture of 4 small people all looking the same direction.



.....if ever there was a death certificate that said these words, 'Cause of Death: Shear Exhaustion!'???


....if I will be the first???


.....how to pack the belongings of a family of seven into boxes in 3 days or less???



.....why when I see others doing a great job at something (mothering, decorating, blessing.....) I assume they know how good they are at it, but a compliment as such will stick with me for weeks???




....if there have actually been 2000 plus pageviews to by blog (according to the stats) does that mean my 8 followers have read each post 8 times??? or are there perhaps some other people stopping by who who should really say "hi!"  (hint! hint! I'd love to "meet" you!)


.....how it can possible be a WHOLE YEAR since we welcomed our sweet baby girl into our family???
 Big Celebrations going on around here this weekend!!


....How are you spending the holiday weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment