Everydaymoments

Everydaymoments

Thursday, April 3, 2014

It's not every day...


...that you get to curl back up on the couch for another hour of glorious rest after the kids get on the bus.


...that you walk through the kids bathroom and do a double take at how sparkling clean the vanity is. My children are on this wiping kick these days. They love nothing more than to wipe, anything and everything. Normal kids beg for video games and junk food, my kids beg for baby wipes. I am not complaining.

...that you can take pictures out your my windows without smears and spots spoiling the project. Hello sunshine-y day and clean windows!


...that your child has a mini meltdown because "what if we want to come back from heaven?" Some things just make no sense when you're small.



...that a trip to the "flower store" after lunch is appropriate. A few days ago it was snowing, today the sun is shining so I shall plant flowers. Maybe I'm the only one with Spring fever. {???}


...the first load of laundry is through before noon. =)

It IS (almost) everyday that the school bus brings home 3 hungry boys and I still have no idea what is for dinner. Time to head back to the kitchen and maybe start the second load of laundry. Doesn't look like we're going to get through all 8 loads today.

1 comment: